Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New Pen Pal

I briefly posted about my new pen pal in the post "Catching You Up Again???". His name is Malkolm, and he is a blogger! I just became a follower on his blog. It's very cool. One thing I have to ask him next time I write him a letter is how he got so many followers! He has 24 followers, and I have 6. That is not fair at all. He has 4 times as many followers as I do! How do I know that? 6x4=24. I could also do division, but I can't seem to find the division key on the keyboard. It's strange that there isn't a division key because there is a addition key, an equal sign, and an X key you can use for multiplication. And, if your school is like mine, we use the * for multiplication. OK, this is totally off subject. I started this post talking about my new pen pal, Malkolm, and right now I'm talking about math. Malkolm, if your waiting for a letter, it got sent in the mail today.

4 comments:

  1. You're so funny Andrew. I am really enjoying your writing. You are developing quite a flair for a little bit of comedy in your writing which is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew, the people who invented computers didn't believe in division - that's why there's no division key.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just kidding son. The division key is the / key (same key as the ?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Andrew! This is your buddy malkolm sitting at the computer! I know how hard it is to write a blog post. I never know what to type! But once I start typing, It gets rolling! Sorry for waiting so long to send the letter! Today was Sunday, so i am sending it tomorrow. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete