Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Catching You Up Again???

Did I warn you it would be a long time before I posted? Yes, in fact, I did. So, I guess I have to catch you up again (I did this once in the past). First of all, Upward is over ( you have to read 5 or 6 certain posts to understand what I mean). The posts you have to read are Tryouts Update, Is it Going to Happen or Not?, Basketball Update, Just to Catch You Up...( this is the other catch you up post I was talking about), Crazy Day, and What's Been Going On?. Then, I got a new Pen Pal! I haven' actually talked to him yet, but his mom follows my blog. I can't wait to write to him! By the way, thanks for being my newest follower in almost 3 months Jpoyer!

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome Andrew! I know Malkolm is looking forward to hearing from you! :D Write on man, write on!

    -jpoyer from Malkolm's account

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job in Upward this year Andrew! You made a lot of progress and we'll keep working on your skills this summer.

    ReplyDelete